HILLTOP COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
Hilltop Community Association is run and organised by the volunteers of New house Lane, Close and Iffin Lane. The organisation dates all the way back to a Harvest Supper in 1936.
From there the community has grown over the generations and is now an established and thriving charity and community association. At its heart is the Hilltop Hall, which was first built in 1951 and dedicated by the then Bishop of Dover. The Hilltop community uses the hall for events throughout the year, which helps raise money for the community and for there on-going refurbishments and developments of the Hall. The hall is also available for rent for private and public events.
The Associations trustees are all committed volunteers helping to bring the local community together and build upon the history of past residents.